“North by Northwest”, a film directed by Sir Alfred in 1959, is my favorite Hitchcock Continue reading “NORTH BY NORTHWEST”
Are my photos photoshopped? The answer is no. Nothing you see here or on Instagram is tampered with. 90% of the time, the photo sent by my photographer is perfect in terms of lighting or colors and is published as is. The remaining 10%, I have fun Continue reading “THE OTHER SIDE OF THE PICTURE – PART 18”
I am what you’d call a late bloomer, one of those women who becomes beautiful with age.
Strangely, I say this without any pretense: I don’t think I’m the prettiest (I am actually totally incapable of naming the most beautiful woman in the world because I find lots of women beautiful in many different ways) but I’m happy with what I see in the mirror, be it puffy and eyes and poufy hair or a perfectly prepped face. Continue reading “LATE BLOOMER”
When you have a public account on Instagram and that you wish to reach a maximum number of people, there are two possible postures.
The first one is to consider that you influence others: the idea is therefore to increase your number of followers whilst only following a few, often institutional or celebrities accounts. Continue reading “MIRROR, MIRROR ON THE WALL”
Although we don’t have many clothes left from before the 18th century, sociologists quickly understood that clothing was, back in the day, a sign of social status, which could indicate your status, age, fortune, and first and foremost, the social class you belonged to. Continue reading “SOCIOLOGY OF CLOTHING”
Let’s talk about these lovely open-toed stilettos, which are the cherry on the cake of a new, confidential, luxury brand: Varadi.
Varadi’s founder, Diana, started her project from a very simple simple observation: given that she loves wearing very high heels all day long but that she’s never found a match made in heaven, she simply decided to launch her own brand. Continue reading “VARADI”
Nice try, but no, I’m not referring to my lawyer’s robes.
I’m talking about the little black dress, which should systematically be a basic in any half decent wardrobe.
It allows you to put and end to one of the most distressing morning dilemma’s: what on earth am I going to wear?
After an incredible number of photo-shoots for this website, I understood that being photogenic doesn’t really exist.
Being photogenic (a state which I did not find any precise definition for, except perhaps “that looks good in picture”) is first and foremost a question of lighting (which is actually quite obvious given the fact that “photo” means “light” in ancient Greek if my memory serves me right). Continue reading “THE OTHER SIDE OF THE PICTURE – PART 2”
I adore this Dior dress, which must date back from the 50’s. It does present an inconvenient though: once you slip it on, impossible to breathe (but honestly who needs to breathe, it’s so overrated). Continue reading “WHO NEEDS TO BREATHE, DEAR? IT’S SO OVERRATED!”